Almond Cacao Milk Shake with Raw Almond Peanut Butter Chewy Cookie
Almond Cacao Milk Shake & Raw Almond Peanut Butter Chewy Cookie
- 1 cup almond milk, chilled
- 2 small pieces of frozed banana slice (optional)
- 2 tablespoon organic raw cacao powder (alternative: 2 tablespoon of organic raw drinking chocolate)
- 2 teaspoon organic coconut nectar (omit this if organic raw drinking chocolate is used instead)
- pinch of sea salt
- pinch of organic cinnamon powder
- 3 tablespoons of almond flour (or ground almond)
- 1 tablespoon organic coconut nectar
- 1 -2 teaspoon of preferred chunky peanut butter
- Blend first 6 ingredients listed above in a high power blender until smooth and it’s ready to drink immediately!
- Combine almond flour, organic coconut nectar and peanut flour. Process in a food processor or mix thoroughly with hand, form into balls and flatten. Serve immediately or dehydrate for a couple of hours if preferred.
- You may explore with many other optional ingredients to both the almond milk shake and cookie: add fllaxmeals, chia seeds, maca powder, walnut pieces etc. for added nutrients.