Best Before: October 2022
ORGANIC SACHA INCHI POWDER, 200g
FATTY ACIDS, MINERALS & SOURCE OF PLANT PROTEIN
* Certified Organic * Non-GMO * Vegan * Gluten Free *
- An excellent plant-based source of Omega-3 fatty acids, as well as Omega-6 fatty acids, Omega-9 fatty acids and protein.
- Highly beneficial for heart health and improving cholesterol levels, attributed particularly to the rich content of Alpha-linolenic Acid (ALA) which helps in lowering risk of heart attack, high blood pressure and hardening of blood vessels. In addition, ALA is also beneficial for maintain normal heart rhythm and heart pumping.
- Great solution as alternative of sports supplement products as a plant-based protein powder with a rich profile of essential and non-essential amino acids, which is ideal for developing, repairing and maintaining lean muscle mass.
- Plant-based protein powder for vegans/vegetarians and those who are not consuming sufficient omega-rich fish and vegetables in their diets.
- Promotes and maintains healthy weight, attributed to the significant tryptophan content which plays a role in appetite regulation. Its nutrient density satisfies hunger and helps you feel fuller, longer.
- Boost brain functions with increased brain activation related to the improvement of cognitive function in part of attention and memory.
- Significant source of fiber which supports digestive health.
- Contains Vitamins A & E and is considered by many to be “superfood” due to its excellent nutritional profile.
100% Organic Sacha Inchi Powder
RECOMMENDED DOSE & USAGE:
1 tablespoon (approximately 5g) per day. Add to post work-out protein shake, smoothies, juices or water and use in baked products.
Keep in airtight, cool dry place at temperature below 30°C, away from heat sources.
- USDA Organic
- EU Organic
Ingredient from Peru
Before Before: October 2022
DISCLAIMER: The effects of this product is backed by empirical experience of ancient traditional medicines, as well as scientific published researches with excellent results and the absence of harmful side effects if given within the correct dose. The information listed identified here is by no means an ordinance or a prescription. The use of these natural products does not replace a medical consultation.