CLINELL® ANTIMICROBIAL HAND & SURFACE WIPES ~ 100 wipes
UK BRAND WIPES FOR HAND & SURFACE DISINFECTION /CLEANING
* Product of GAMA Healthcare Ltd., U.K.
*99.9% Kill Rate Against Wide Range of Bacteria, Fungi & Viruses
* Suitable for Household & Office Use
* Safe For Wiping Packaging of Groceries
*Thick heavy-duty absorbent material
* More gentle on skin and is suitable to be used as hand wipes
* Wipe size: 180x260mm, Weight : +/- 60g/metre sq
I) Phenoxyethanol ( <0.6% ) – generally used as a preservative in cosmetics, pharmaceuticals and also to preserve liquid protein concentrates.
II) Biphenyl-2-ol ( <0.1% ) – is used as biocide for human hygiene, disinfection, veterinary hygiene, food and animals feeds industry.
III) Benzalkonium chloride ( BAC < 0.6% ) – widely used in the formulation of disinfectants and sanitisers for the hospital, livestock, food & dairy and personal hygiene sectors. It is a rapid, safe and powerful disinfectant at low concentration.
IV) Didecyldimethylammonium chloride ( DDAC < 0.6 % ) – used commonly as disinfectant in humidifiers and swimming pools.
Kills Germs from as quickly as 10 Seconds!
MRSA 10 sec
Klebsiella 10 sec
S. aureus 10 sec
E. coli 10 sec
Listeria 10 sec
Campylobacter 10 sec
Pseudomonas 10 sec
Salmonella 10 sec
Candida 10 sec
Norovirus 30 sec
Adenovirus 30 sec
Human coronavirus 60 sec
Efficacy of this product as surface disinfectant is not compromised when used in non-medical facilities environment.
Clinell Hand & Surface Wipes is unlikely to cause significant skin irritation or allergic reaction based on toxicological assessment conducted by the manufacturer. However, for individuals with known skin allergy/disease(s), please do consult your doctor before using as hand wipes. For prolonged usage as a surface disinfectant, wear gloves to prevent drying of skin.
HOW TO USE:
- Wear glove to protect hand, especially for prolonged use (to avoid drying of the skin).
- Remove one wipe from the pack.
- Working from clean to dirty, wipe in an “S” shape pattern, taking care not to go over the same area twice.
- Change the wipe if it becomes dry/soiled and discard. Let the surface air dry.
SAFETY, HANDLING & STORAGE INFORMATION:
- For external use only.
If irritation or allergic reaction develops and persist for >72 hours, seek medical advice.
For prolonged use, wear gloves to avoid drying of the skin.
The product is water based, therefore not flammable or explosive.
Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place, away from direct sunlight.
Do not allow to freeze. Keep container closed when not in use.
Do not macerate. Do not flush.
Best Before: April 2022