Chocolate cravings are common. It is one of the most commonly craved foods worldwide. It does not matter which day, month or time it is – chocolate always sounds good and tastes amazing. If you’re concerned about the sugar content – go for dark chocolates. Dark chocolate is a powerhouse of nutrients that can affect your health positively. Made from cacao, it is one of the best sources of antioxidants which can improve your health and lower the risk of heart disease. Therefore, all cacao chocolate recipes available online at our website are healthy and nutritious:
Maca Cacao Hot Chocolate – Easy, decadent, and naturally sweetened, this recipe is easy to make. This vegan gluten free recipe is made with rich chocolate and spiced with cozy cinnamon.
- Ingredients – Almond milk, cacao powder, maca powder, maple syrup, cinnamon, pinch of salt, and cacao butter. Coconut nectar and dark chocolate can be used for topping.
- Recipe in detail – In a blender, mix the almond milk, cacao powder, red maca powder, coconut nectar, cacao butter, cinnamon and salt. Instead of blender, you can also whisk all ingredients together by hand. Transfer it in a medium saucepan and heat. Taste and adjust the sweetness as per your taste and preference. If in case, it’s too thick, add a little more almond milk. Serve with coconut nectar or dark chocolate topped over the same. Topping is option and completely your choice.
Avocado Banana Cacao Mousse – This healthy dessert is highly advantageous for the overall health as it has many benefits of avocados and bananas.
- Ingredients – Ripe avocados peeled and cubed, banana peeled and cubed, raw cacao powder or raw cacao nibs, almond milk, palm heritage sugar and cacao drinking chocolate.
- Recipe in detail – In a blender, mix Ripe avocados peeled and cubed, banana peeled and cubed, raw cacao powder or raw cacao nibs, almond milk, palm heritage sugar and cacao drinking chocolate. Keep on blending till you see smooth like mixture. Adjust milk for a thicker or thinner consistency. Refrigerate to allow to further set and then serve. You can either do the topping with chopped nuts or cacao nibs.
CHOCOLATE CHIA PUDDING – All those who are not fan of avocado, chocolate chia pudding dessert is for you. It’s made with chia seeds, which are loaded with antioxidant. To make it sweet, coconut nectar in limited quantity has been used.
- Ingredients – Non-dairy milk or water, chia seeds, cacao powder, vanilla extract, and coconut nectar.
- Recipe in detail – In a blender, combine all ingredients non-dairy milk or water, chia seeds, cacao powder, vanilla extract, and coconut nectar. Keep on blending till you see smooth like mixture. Stop and scrape the blender, if necessary. Be sure to taste the pudding for the sweetness. You can also add more cacao nibs or dates as per your taste preference.
The above mentioned cacao chocolate recipes will surely help you lead a healthy life and will also keep your mind, body and spirit healthy.