Do you consume too much of sugar? Healthy natural sweeteners for Diabetic people, which are readily available in the food stores in Malaysia, can help break your sugar habit the healthy way.
Leading a healthy life does not imply that you have to give up sweets completely, it simply means its high time to replace all unhealthy refined sugars with natural sweeteners such as organic coconut nectar and organic coconut sugar.
If you’re also one amongst them, venture through the basic facts enlisted below about the naturally occurring health benefits of coconut tree products.
1. Helps Prevent Obesity – Organic coconut sugar or nectar speeds up metabolism, thus creating an immediate source of energy with less calories other than fats. Your body can maintain blood sugar level for several hours after ingesting organic coconut sugar or nectar.
2. Improves Heart Health – Coconut provides our body with healthy short chain and medium chain fatty acids which have no negative effect on cholesterol ratios thereby protecting against heart disease and lowering the risk of atherosclerosis. It also contains a large amount of lauric acid, which is the predominant fatty acid found in mother’s milk.
3. Rich in Dietary Fiber – Coconut supplies somewhere around 61% dietary fiber! The dietary fiber that forms part of the ingredient in coconut is easily digested by the human body. Hence, no calories are derived from it thus there is no effect on the blood sugar.
4. Low Glycemic Index – Coconut fiber slows down the release of glucose, therefore requiring less insulin to utilize the glucose and transport it into the cell where it is converted into energy. Coconut also assists in relieving stress on the pancreas and enzyme systems of the body, in turn, reducing the risks associated with Diabetes.
5. Reduction in Sweet Cravings – It reduces the sweet cravings and improves utilization of blood glucose and insulin secretion. The healthy fat of coconut slows down the rise in blood sugar, and thereby, helps in reducing hypoglycemic cravings.
6. Improves Digestion – Not only digestion gets improved but many other problems associated with digestive and bowel disorders. How? It supports in absorption of other nutrients such as vitamins, minerals, and amino acids, and at the same time, it provides advantageous dietary fiber.
In addition, organic coconut palm nectar is 100% organic coconut flower blossom nectar and a perfect liquid sweetener that is easy to use, tastes great and has a rich buttery caramel flavor. It is used in baking delicious pancakes, yoghurt’s or even your baked tofu. It is much sought out healthy natural sweetener amongst diabetic in Malaysia.