Cacao is known as raw and pure form of chocolate which makes itself the best means of consuming beneficial nutrients. You can try out these amazing cacao dessert recipes to enjoy all health benefits and great dishes made of cacao powder.
Blueberry Chia Jam Bars:
This is one of the best cacao chocolate dessert recipes you must try at home for a delicious breakfast or dessert for sure. This no-bake dessert takes no time to get ready and satisfy your craving for appetizing sweet-dish. Loaded with essential fiber, iron, antioxidants, and other nutrients, these bars are just amazing!
For base you’ll need-
- 1 ½ tbsp. chia seeds
- 2 cups raw almonds
- 2 cups rolled oats (gluten-free)
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ½ cup water
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
For Blueberry Layer:
- 15 oz fresh blueberries
- 2 ½ organic coconut nectar
- ½ cup chia seeds
- ½ cup cacao powder
- ½ cup organic coconut nectar
- ½ cup coconut oil
- Place base ingredients in a food processor and mix them well. Now, press the mixture with the help of a spatula into the bottom of a loaf pan.
- Take the blender and put all blueberries into it. Make puree of blueberries then add chia seeds and syrup into it and then blend it once more. Now, let the mixture sit for about 25 minutes and then spread it evenly on the base layer.
- Take a bowl; add cacao powder, maple syrup, and coconut oil for preparing the topping. Once done, spread it equally over the jam layer.
- Keep the bars in the refrigerator and freeze till they get firm.
- Enjoy the mouthwatering jam layers for about a week!
Cacao Chocolate Potatoes:
One of the best cacao chocolate recipes you would love to try. These tempting and wonderful chocolate potatoes will definitely make you fall in love with them.
- 200 grams chocolate cookies
- 75 grams organic cacao butter
- 2 tbsp. organic cacao powder
- 2 cups Chocolate milk
Method: Take a blender and make a thin mixture of chocolate cookies. In a bowl, mix cacao powder and Chocolate milk and slowly add the butter into it. When you get a chocolaty paste, add crumbs of cookies, and then knead with your hands. Now shape the mixture like potatoes and sprinkle them with chocolate crumb.
Cacao Muffin in the Mug:
What could better than having a muffin-mug in your hands to enjoy a Sunday evening? Don’t miss trying this on this weekend-
- 4 tbsp. flour
- 3 tbsp. cacao powder
- 3 tbsp. organic coconut sugar
- ½ vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp. milk
- ¼ tbsp. baking powder
- 1 tbsp. instant coffee grains
Method: Add flour, sugar, cacao powder, coffee grains, baking powder in a bowl and stir the mixture well. Now, add vanilla extract, vegetable oil, milk, and eggs into the mixture. Mix all ingredients together until you get a thick mixture. Grease the mug with the butter and pour the mixture into it. Now, place it in the microwave for about 90 seconds and then you are set to have amazing and lip-smacking muffin.
Don’t forget to try all these easy and amazing cacao powder recipes!