Who said dessert can’t be healthy and delicious at the same time? They can be, provided they are made up of organic and vegan products. Below mentioned organic food dessert recipes are loaded with cacao, nutrients, fiber, and vitamins. And they are great way to incorporate lighter sweet bites into your meals and snacks. Try them all out to see which one is your favorite!
1. No Bake Chocolate Fudge Cookies – They’re a quick and healthy solution when a chocolate craving strikes. If kept at room temperature, the cookies will soften, so recommended to enjoy them straight from the fridge.
• Ingredients – Organic cacao butter, organic cacao powder, organic coconut nectar, pure vanilla extract, gluten-free rolled oats, unsweetened shredded coconut, chia seeds and sea salt.
• Directions – On a large plate, line a parchment paper. In a medium pot, melt the butter. Whisk in the cacao powder and organic coconut nectar until smooth. Remove the pot from the heat and add vanilla extract. Add the oats, coconut, chia seeds, and salt into the pot and stir well until combined.
• The mixture will become thick, dense, oily, and gel-like, but this is OK. Use a spoon to scoop the dough and place onto the plate. Make sure to leave a bit of space between each cookie. Place the cookies in the freezer to set for about 10 to 15 minutes. Store leftover cookies in an air tight container.
2. Banana Chocolate Pudding – This completely natural dessert pudding will surely make sure heart skip a beat. This pudding will taste best if kept in refrigerator and enjoyed chilled. This recipe will make everyone fall in love with organic desserts.
• Ingredients – Peeled bananas, pitted avocado, organic cacao butter, organic cacao powder, pure vanilla extract, pinch of salt, whipped cream, hazelnuts, toasted and chopped, chia seed jam, and pomegranate.
• Directions – Add all the above mentioned ingredients in a food processor and keep on blending until smooth. Stop in the middle few times to scrape down the sides of the blender. Scoop out the pudding mixture and put it into bowls. Chill it in the fridge for an hour or so. You can also serve it right away with the recommended toppings. Best enjoyed within 12-24 hours or so.
3. No Bake Cacao Brownies – The super rich brownies are tasty to eat. You require simple ingredients to prepare them. Incredibly satisfying, simple to make & highly shareable – make these brownies all the more popular.
• Ingredients – Walnuts, almonds, dates, organic cacao powder, organic cacao nibs and a pinch of sea salt, organic dark chocolate, organic cacao butter, and heritage palm sugars.
• Directions – Place 1 cup of walnuts and almonds in a food processor and process until finely ground. Add organic cacao powder and sea salt and pulse to combine. Transfer to bowl and set aside. Add the dates to the food processor and process until small bits remain. Add cacao mixture back into the processor, and while blending, keep on adding handful of dates. Process until a dough consistency is achieved.
• Add the brownie mixture to a small parchment. Use hands to slightly squeeze in the sides to create a smaller square. Place them in freezer for 10-15 minutes. Allow it to freeze and enjoy it chilled.
These finger-licking organic food dessert recipes are the best option for all those who crave for chocolate. Try them out at home now!
Tell us in the comments below which recipe you tried making yourself and which one you loved the most.