Dietitians, doctors, and nutritionists across the world suggest a proper anti-inflammatory diet. It not only helps you maintain a healthy weight but also improves your overall health. That’s why many people are inclining towards organic plant-based food supplements. One such organic superfood that has become popular lately is Sacha Inchi. But do you know Organic Sacha Inchi Powder Malaysia is an age-old healthy food supplement?
What Is Sacha Inchi?
Sacha Inchi is basically a seed that grows in regions across Amazon, such as Colombia, Peru, Venezuela, Bolivia, and Ecuador. These regions have enjoyed the health benefits of this seed for centuries.
This plant’s scientific name goes by Plukenetia Volubilis. It’s also called by other street names, like mountain peanut, Inca peanuts, and Sacha peanut. You can consume it as seeds or in other varieties like oil or powder.
Nutrient Profile of Organic Sacha Inchi Powder Malaysia
Sacha inchi powder is often known to have a strong nutrient profile. Both vegetarians and vegans and can enjoy this seed for its high protein content. Only one ounce of powder contains around 8g of protein. This amount is quite higher than other seeds that you may snack on.
Besides protein, it is also highly rich in omega-3 fatty acids. It contains around 17-times higher omega-3 content compared to salmon. Meanwhile, it helps in improving heart and mental health. And, also contains nine essential amino acids.
Anti-Inflammatory Properties of Sacha Inchi Powder
Due to the high content of omega-3 fatty acids, Sacha Inchi has high anti-inflammatory properties. Well, inflammation is not completely bad. It is basically the human body’s natural way to repair itself. So, short-term or acute inflammation occurs whenever you’re hurt or sick. Or even when you’re suffering from a cold. But chronic inflammation is something that’s triggered by consuming unhealthy foods. Such unhealthy foods may stimulate an inflammatory response in your blood. This further leads to various health issues.
That’s why it’s suggested by dietitians to consume an anti-inflammatory diet. It includes intake of Organic Sacha Inchi Powder Malaysia.
Here’s what happens due to the anti-inflammatory process in your body:
- Levels arterial pressure.
- Reduces inflammatory diseases like Crohn’s.
- Prevents lung inflammation that stems from tobacco and smog.
- Reduces the lung aging process.
- Inhibits the formation of fat in the liver.
- Limits formation of pro-inflammatory substances.
- Reduces the risk of hypertension associated with pregnancy.
- Significant for fetus’ neurological development.
- Essential to develop the nervous tissue in the fetus.
- Improves psychomotor development in underweight newborn babies.
- Causes good impact on mental development.
- Improves kids’ growth, as well as visual and neurological development.
Also read: Sacha Inchi Improves Gut Health
Uses of Organic Sacha Inchi Powder in Your Diet
Here are some useful ways to add Sacha Inchi powder to your diet:
- The most common way to use cholesterol-free Sacha Inchi powder in your diet is by adding it to your lunch or dinner. You can add it as per your taste and preference.
- Add the powder to your bowl of soup, salad, snacks, or have it with water.
- Enjoy using the powder in your shakes with almonds and walnuts.
- Add the powder to your flavourful herbal tea. Make sure to let it simmer in water for a few minutes before pouring it into your cup.
- You may even add this nutritious powder into various recipes while cooking. You can check out various recipes you can prepare using this food supplement.
Organic Sacha Inchi Powder Malaysia is highly nutritious and has anti-inflammatory properties. That’s why it offers you many health advantages when it’s consumed in moderation. So, you need to use it in your diet in the aforementioned ways. When consumed in the right way, this magical product is likely to offer you amazing health benefits.
Looking for completely plant-based Organic Sacha Inchi Powder in Malaysia? Buy it from Diet Angel. Contact us for more information about our product.
You can also read: Colours of Maca & Their Benefits Explained