Cacao is a true superfood, which contains more antioxidants and a good amount of calcium, magnesium, and iron. Cacao is also the reason dark chocolate is considered for health benefits – it is a remarkable source of flavonoids, which can have a beneficial effect on theobromine, heart health, and bitter alkaloids similar to caffeine boost energy and mood.
Cacao Dessert Recipes
Here are 7 insanely delicious and healthy cacao dessert recipes:
- Chocolate Malt Ice Cream
● 1 cup of coconut milk, or you may use nut milk of your choice; make it thickened and creamy
● 3 tablespoon raw cacao powder
● 1 teaspoon raw maca powder
● 1 tablespoon coconut nectar
● ½ avocado
● 1 handful of spinach
● 2 cups of ice
● Blend all the ingredients until creamy texture sees.
● then, gradually pour a couple of ice cubes at a time until the mixture gets thick.
● Scoop in a bowl, grab a spoon, and eat!!!
2. Almond Cacao Milk Shake and cookies
Ingredients Of Cacao Milk Shake
● 1 cup of chilled almond milk.
● 2 small pieces of frozen banana slices (optional)
● 2 tablespoons organic raw cacao powder
● 2 tablespoons organic coconut nectar (you can use organic raw drink chocolate instead of coconut nectar)
● Pinch of sea salt
● Pinch of organic cinnamon powder
Method Of Making Cacao Milk Shake:
- Blend the first 6 ingredients listed above in a high-power blender until smooth, and it’s ready to drink immediately!
- You can trace many other alternative ingredients for both almond milkshake: mix flax meals, chia seeds, maca powder, walnut pieces, etc., for extra nutrients.
Ingredients Of Cacao Almond Cookies
● 3 tablespoons almond flour or ground flour
● 1 tablespoon organic coconut nectar
● 1 -2 teaspoon of chunky peanut butter
Method Of Making Cacao Almond Cookies
● Mix almond flour, organic coconut nectar, and peanut flour or peanut butter. Process in a food processor or mix well by hand, in balls, and flattened form. Dehydrate immediately or for a couple of hours.
● You can trace many other alternative ingredients for both almond cookies: mix flax meals, chia seeds, maca powder, walnut pieces, etc., for extra nutrients.
3. Maca Power Juice Recipes
● 1-2 teaspoons of raw maca.
● 2 cups of carrot juice
● 2 chop parsley sprigs with veges and fruits.
● 1 cup apple juice
Blend Vegetables and fruit juice, then add maca and enjoy immediately.
4. Hot Cacao Drink (Non-RAW)
● 2 cups of hot water
● 4 tablespoon raw cacao powder (you can even use 6 tbsp of raw cacao powder if you like it much)
● 4 tablespoons coconut palm sugar (adjust sweetness as per your taste)
● 2 tablespoons coconut water powder (optional)
● 1 pinch of sea salt
● 2 pinch of cayenne peppers
● Peel of freshly ground nutmeg
● Sprinkle cinnamon
● Stir the above ingredients in a mug.
Alternative: To use coconut milk gives a little extra richness and a sense of mouth, but you can use whatever milk you like.
5. Raw Chocolate Pudding
● 10 fresh dates, laid and cut into quarters
● 10 dried figs, stems removed, cut into quarters
● 2 tablespoons raw cacao powder
● 2 tablespoons raw walnut butter (optional)
● 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
● 2 cups of filtered water
● Place the dates, cacao powder, figs, nut butter (if using), vanilla, and 1 cup of water in a blender and whisk several times until the fruit begins to crumble.
● Mix until smooth and creamy, gradually adding water as needed to the desired consistency.
Alternative method: Replace dates and figs with ripe avocado and pour sweetener (e.g., Coconut Palm nectar) according to sweetness choice.
6. Raw Chocolate Brownie
● 2 cups of almond flour
● ¼ cup raw cacao butter, melted
● ½ cup raw cacao powder
● 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
● 2 tablespoons coconut palm nectar
● Dash of salt
● Process all ingredients in the food processor
● Put some coconut oil in a mould, just enough to spread the inside of the mould.
● Strain and cool the mixed ingredients.
7. Raw Chocolate Sauce
● 1/2 cup raw cacao powder
● 1/2 cup coconut palm nectar
● 1/2 cup raw smooth cashew butter
● 1 teaspoon vanilla essences
Just place all the ingredients in your food processor (it works better than a blender) and process in thick flowing chocolate for about 2 minutes.
These are some cacao mouth-watering dessert recipes that are good for your health. So let’s try it at home and enjoy it! You can buy the ingredients in Malaysia from Diet Angel here!