Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. It helps you keep energized throughout the day. Eating healthy breakfast has been linked to good cholesterol level, healthy heart, lower risk of diabetes, and better concentration power. Eating chocolate for breakfast is a good way to start the day. Cacao chocolate recipes are a great way to satisfy your inner chocoholic nature and fulfill your sweet cravings throughout the day. So here is how you can start your day the healthy way with these cacao chocolate recipes:
1. Chocolate Chia Parfait
A perfect vegan recipe for a light breakfast. Made with two superfoods – chia and cacao powder – this breakfast recipe is super healthy and easy to prepare. Whether you take it post-workout or as a dessert after dinner, it’s your choice, but this Chocolate Chia Parfait is a delicious option to go with any time. Add this parfait to your list of easy-to-make chocolate dessert recipes! Here is the recipe:
• 1 cup almond milk
• 3 tbsps chia seeds
• 3 tbsps organic cacao powder
• 1/3 cup pitted dates
• 1/2 cinnamon
• Organic coconut sugar for taste
• Shredded coconut for garnishing
• Pomegranate seeds
1. In a medium bowl, pour almond milk and chia seeds. Stir the mixture well until the seeds are cooked.
2. Place it in a refrigerator for 4-5 hours to let the pudding set well.
3. Take it out and pour it into a blender along with cacao powder, cinnamon, organic coconut sugar and pitted dates. Blend it well.
4. In a small dessert bowl, add pomegranate seeds, above it add blended cacao chia mixture and garnish it with shredded coconut (or any fruit you like).
2. Chocolate French Toast
Chocolate and toast – a yummy and crispy combination, but easy to make. Spice up your usual bread sandwich with chocolate this time to take Chocolate French Toast. It is flavorsome and delectable, which can stock and have later on to satisfy your afternoon or evening craves. Here is how to make it:
• 4 slices of gluten-free bread
• Homemade chocolate sauce
• 2 bananas (sliced)
• Organic coconut butter
• Organic coconut nectar for garnishing
1. Take two bread slices and spread homemade chocolate sauce on one side of each bread. Check chocolate sauce recipe here. Repeat the same with two other bread slices
2. Add banana slices between two slices to form a sandwich.
3. In a medium pan, melt coconut butter and cook the sandwich until it turns light brown.
4. Transfer the toast onto a plate, cut it into two halves, and add coconut nectar for garnishing.
3. Chocolate Strawberry Crepes
One of the sweetest and appetizing cacao chocolate recipes, which is perfectly balanced with strawberries. A lighter version of pancakes filled chocolate sauce will make you swoon over it for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Check out the recipe below:
• 1/2 cup almond or oat milk
• 1 gluten-free flour
• 2/3 cup water
• 2 tbsp coconut sugar
• 2 tbsp organic coconut butter
• 1/2 organic cacao powder
• Vanilla extract
• Teaspoon salt
• Homemade chocolate sauce
1. In a bowl, add milk, melted butter, vanilla, and water. In another bowl, mix sugar, flour, and cacao powder.
2. Mix these two mixtures together to form a smooth batter. Cover the bowl with a cloth and keep it refrigerators for 2-3 hours.
3. Take a crepe pan and heat it over medium flame. Grease with coconut butter and add batter with a big spoon. Spread it out quickly to form a thin layer. Cook both the sides properly.
4. Spread chocolate sauce on one side of crepe and add sliced strawberries. Form a roll and serve.
These delectable cacao chocolate recipes are the best way to raise your morning spirits. You will feel energized after having these indulgent chocolate breakfasts. Try new chocolate breakfast recipes with our organic cacao powder and let us know in the comments below.