An amazing add-up in your diet will create wonders in your health. We are talking about the superfood cacao which stores minerals & vitamins in every scoop. Cacao is every chocolate lover’s favorite food ingredient that serves their sweet tooth ultimate delicacies and with a paradise of other emotions. A chocoholic is sure to love the three cacao chocolate recipes that we are going to share with you today.
Choc-Mint Pudding – Get the divine taste with this super-delicious recipe for the sweet person in you. It can be your quick dessert at night.
- ½ Cup Non-Sweet Almond Milk
- ¾ Cup of Maple Syrup for Taste As required
- ¾ Cup Raw Cacao Powder
- ¼ Cup Almond Butter (Creamy)
- ¼ Teaspoon Peppermint Extract
- 1 Pinch Sea Salt
- 4 Avocados (Medium, Pitted & Peeled)
- ¼ Cup, 35g blanched slivered almonds, to serve)
Follow Step by Step (Recipe KitchenAid)
- Take the ingredients almond milk, cacao powder, almond butter, peppermint extract & salt into the blender. Blend it at a variable speed until all the ingredients combine well. Its time to add the avocados and secure the lid but remove the center lid and insert the tamper.
- Get hold of the tamper firmly and blend for 20 seconds using the tamper so that the ingredients forced towards the blades. A smooth and creamy consistency is required.
- Take the mixture and put in dessert bowls or cocktail glasses. Chill the same in the fridge for a couple of hours.
- Garnish them with blanched almonds.
Chocolate Orange Avocado Mousse – Taste the goodness and enjoy your evening.
- 1 Ripe Banana (Frozen Chunks)
- 1 Ripe Avocado
- 4 Medjool Dates
- 4 Tablespoon Cacao Powder
- Juice & Rind (Zest) of half Orange
- Add the dates, banana, and avocado in a blender. Blend it until the mixture becomes smooth.
- Now add cacao powder along with orange juice. Blend it until all are combined.
- Its time to serve them. Put into small cups and top it with grated orange zest. (Recipe Healthy Little Foodies)
Useful tip: In case the dates are dry and not soft, soak the dates in boiling water to soften it. Dessert is ready, modern, and with nutritional benefits of cacao, avocado, banana & orange.
Chocolate Nice Cream – A quick delight to prepare from few nutrient-rich ingredients.
- 2-3 Frozen Bananas
- 2 Tablespoon Almond Milk
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/8 Tablespoon Salt (optional)
- 2-1/2-3 Tablespoon organic Cacao Powder
- Peel the bananas, cut into chunks and freeze in a Ziplock bag.
- Add the bananas to the food processor, add almond milk, and blend till it becomes smooth.
- Add the vanilla extract and cacao powder. Again, blend it smooth.
- You can eat it right away or place it in a container. Re-freeze it for an hour until it will form scoops. (Recipe-Betty Rocker)
Hopefully, we have set your chocolaty cravings on a high toll. Get your apron ready and begin preparing for these three cacao chocolate recipes.
Diet Angel: Supplier of Organic Superfoods in Malaysia
Are you looking out for a cacao pack for the above recipes? Diet Angel supplies organic cacao in various forms of powder and nibs to people in Malaysia. We deliver premium food ingredients that are organic, vegan, gluten-free, and create awareness among people to live a healthier eating life. Get nutritional packets of red & black maca superfood, organic raw cacao butter, and many more food items.
Get your pack of cacao powder and create delicious chocolate bowls for your family today from Diet Angel.
Check out some recipes of our superfood ingredients here.