ORGANIC GRANULATED COCONUT FLOWER BLOSSOM SUGAR, 454g
SUSTAINABLE HEALTH, FAIR TRADE, VERTICAL INTEGRATION
* Certified Organic * Non-GMO * Vegan * Low Glycemic *
Many traditional communities throughout the world consider coconut trees the “Tree of Life” as they provide a variety of accessible products from which they earn their livelihoods. One of the useful parts of the coconut tree is the sap. We harvest the sap of the best coconut trees in Java. Besides the quality of the trees itself, to get the best quality of the sap, we also harvest it multiple times daily to maintain high level of freshness. The most nutritious of the possible sweetener is coconut sugar from the best resource through full-hearted process.
- Organic Granulated Coconut Flower Blossom Sugar is naturally low on the Glycemic Index (GI). It provides slow release energy, which sustain the human body through your daily activities without the regular sugar “highs” and “lows” and it is high in nutritious minerals. Organic coconut sugar has healthy content of Potassium, Magnesium, Zinc and Iron. It is also a natural source of vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6 and amino acids.
- Organic Granulated Coconut Flower Blossom Sugar are pure and unrefined just as nature intended. Our organic coconut sugar is processed naturally, unbleached, and does not contain any other ingredients but pure coconut sugar from our organically grown coconut tree sap.
- It is made only from pure organic coconut flower blossom nectar without additives. There is no chemicals nor preservatives added, and there is absolutely no genetic modification. We adhere to USDA, EU, and JAS international organic standards.
- It has a slight hint of caramel which enhances and accentuates the smooth flavor curve. Not only looks good, it is also taste good!
- It is the best alternative to sugar. It can be used 1:1 as a substitute for any sugar. It offers a unique caramel sweetness with a full, round character.
- Food and Agricultural Organizational (FAO) recognizes coconut sugar as the most sustainable form of sugar.
Organic coconut flower sap
RECOMMENDED DOSE & USAGE:
Use as 1-to-1 sugar replacement in hot or cold beverages, good for cooking and baking. It dissolves and melts the same way.
Store in clean dry place at room temperature, out of direct sunlight.
- USDA-NOP Organic (National Organic Program)
- EU Organic
- JAS Organic (Japanese Agricultural Standard)
- Non-GMO Project verified
- Vegan verified
- PALEO certified
DISCLAIMER: The effects of this product is backed by empirical experience of ancient traditional medicines, with excellent results and the absence of harmful side effects if given within the correct dose. The information listed identified here is by no means an ordinance or a prescription. The use of these natural products does not replace a medical consultation.